I have created a series of workshops, called Journey To Love, that highlight the steps I have taken to heal myself and find my way back to my heart. Each workshop is designed to create a space for sharing, journaling, yoga flow, breathwork, and meditation to facilitate a deeper awareness of what your body needs to heal.
I believe that the truest essence of who we are is love, and often we can forget that through the trials of life. I spent the majority of my life disconnected from knowing how to take care of myself. I struggled with anxiety and depression, setting boundaries, people-pleasing, standing up for myself, debilitating self-doubt, and not honoring my gifts.
My workshops are like a roadmap leading us back home to our highest path which is love. Through the practices I offer in my workshops, I have learned how to set healthy boundaries, overcome depression, ease my anxiety, stand up for myself, find purpose, self-worth, self- love, and joy.
Workshops, listed below, are offered in Sedona, Arizona, either indoors or outside. Each workshop is approximately two to three hours long.
Journey To Love: Honor Who You Are
- Create firm and loving boundaries
- Trust your intuition
- Honor your unique gifts
Journey To Love: Letting Go of Perfection
- Never fear the guidance of your heart
- Embrace and learn from mistakes
- Take tiny action steps towards your purpose
- Allow love to guide you to a life of joy and clarity
Journey To Love: Don’t Build A Monument to Your Pain
- Let Go of the old, worn out stories from your past
- Release physical and emotional pain
- Make room for your gifts in the present
Journey To Love: The Journey Is the Reward
- Understand The Dark Night of the Soul
- Drop the struggle and align with the flow
- Feel gratitude as life happens for you, not to you
- Enjoy every step of the process
What you seek is seeking you.Rumi